2nd meeting of Presidents of partner organisations
The second meeting of the Presidents of the Network’s partner organisations took place on Monday 22nd June 2015 at the Thessaloniki Concert Hall. The meeting was attended by (listed in alphabetical order):
- PeriklisDrougkas, President of theHellenic Business Association of Albania
- PhilipposKaramanolis, President of theHellenic Business Association of Serbia
- Athanasios Savvakis, President of theFederation of Industries of Northern Greece
- Michalis Sotiriou, President of theHellenic-Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Stamatis Theodoropoulos, President of theHellenic Business Council in Bulgaria
- Aris Vlachos, President of theForeign InvestorsAssociation in FYROM.
The objective of the meeting was in order to sign the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the creationof a Network of Greek businesses in S.E. Europe.